Friday, July 30, 2010
Versatile Blogger Award
A few days ago, I received a lovely surprised. My first blogger award.
Thella of I love. Therefore, I cook has honored me with the Versatile
Blogger Award! Thank you so much Thella. I am grateful and honored
that you consider me as one of the bloggers worthy of this award.
As part of accepting the award, I have to follow these guidelines:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award:
again, maraming salamat, Thella.
2. Share 7 things about yourself:
- i love the smell of freshly mowed grass
- i find it difficult to express myself in writing. My sister, Gay of
A Scientist in the Kitchen introduced me to blogging.
This helps me practice my writing composition.
- my favorite comfort food is Chicken Adobo sa Gata (chicken adobo
in coconut milk) and inihaw na liempo (grilled pork belly)
- i love watching NCIS (Naval Criminal Investigative Service)
and NCIS: Los Angeles tv series
- we don't have a food processor and oven at home. i would love
to have my own oven so I can bake and bake and bake
- i am more productive in the afternoon.
- i have difficulty keeping my rosemary plant alive.
3. Share the award to 15 other bloggers who you have recently
discovered and think are fantastic. Link to each of the recipients and
let them know they've won. I find this so difficult since there are so
many awesome blogs out there and am passing this award to those
I have recently discovered. In no particular order they are:
The Witchy Kitchen : Brew - Taste - Smile
Liv Life : Our attempts at living life to its fullest through food,
photography, and travel!
Foodiva's Kitchen : Adventures in my Haute kitchen.
Tes at Home : Home Cooked Food and Family Time
Speakeasy Kitchen : Law-abiding lawyer by day, renegade chef by night.
Food-obsessed at all times. I've dabbled in a lot of things over the years,
but one thing stays constant. I need to feed people almost as much as I need to eat.
Sheng of Anything goes...
My Delicious Life in San Francisco : Eating. Drinking. Loving. Living.
In the beautiful San Francisco Bay Area that I call home.
Surviving Suburbia : the job... the marriage... the kids... the mortgage...
life changes. but it doesn't have to stop.
The Mom Chef : Taking on recipes one magazine at a time
Christine's Kitchen Chronicles : A collection of recipes that will tickle
your taste buds and leave you wanting more
Jun-blog : San Francisco Food Photography
Liz' Test Kitchen : Family-tested food from a multitude of sources....
Kitchen Confidante : sharing taste and inspiration
Val and Mani of The Little Things